Wednesday 28 January 2015

Christmas Catch-Up, part 1

Having thought about it for a year or so I finally treated myself to a Sizzix Bigshot a few months ago!

We've had a lot of fun since, even though it makes this hobby even more expensive as there are plenty of Must-Have dies and embossing folders.. 


I've also bought a lot of CDRoms, most of them from Joanna Sheen. The combination made for rather quick Christmas cards (apart from the usual paper-matching-selecting agony), quick but still rather nice if you ask me...

Twisted easel cards, my favorite variety and oh so easy to make - instead of scoring straight at 3" to make a regular easel card, score vertically.

Here's a good tutorial on twisted easel cards from youtube..

Thought I'd share two examples of Christmas cards using Joanna Sheen's House Mouse Christmas CDROM, two of the sweetest pictures with several decoupage layers, decorated with liquid pearls, satin ribbons and poinsettia christmas flowers.

Here is a list of all Joannas CDROMs - they're too lovely to only link to House Mouse.

By now I think I've bought them all. Oooops..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you dropped by..